Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Merry Christmas Card - Echo Park A Perfect Christmas


Hello Echo Park fans - it's Tya and I am up on the blog today sharing with you a holiday themed card featuring the amazing "A Perfect Christmas" collection. This was such a fun line to work with - I love the color palate of this line so much!
To start with  I  started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch piece of white cardstock for the card base. From there I cut a piece of the plaid side of the Holiday Ornaments paper for the  back ground and  started building my layers of my card from there.

Along the bottom edge of the card I added a piece of Merry Mistletoe paper. I  also added a strip of Snowflake  Swirl paper strip , a black cardstock strip that  has been punched with a decorative edge punch. I then cut a stitched circle from the Jolly Presents paper and  layered it onto a black doily. I added the Merry Christmas Chipboard title to the card front with foam dots.

To decorate the circle a little more, I added a pine tree and black snowflake sticker and placed  that behind the Merry Christmas title. I added a little more dimension and bling with an enamel dot and a tiny red enamel flower that dots the "I".

To finish off the card I added a red ribbon, and a wood button tied with black and white bakers twine. I love adding lots of texture to my cards and this ribbon and wood button were the  perfect touch I  think. 
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to pick up this fun and festive collection and take some time out of your busy holiday schedule to make some handmade cards of your own. Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Red Ribbon
-Wood button
-Black and White Bakers Twine
-Foam Dots
-Decorative Edge punch


No comments: